Tuesday, December 23, 2008

www.matradewilayahtimur.blogspot.com

This past few weeks I have been experiancing the saying "Too much to do.. soo little time". Hmmm... a rightly busy weeks past and ahead, with me hoping that after 15 Jan 09 things would be a little clearer..

A bit of my programme for next year:-
i) First and foremost - the launching of MATRADE Wilayah Timur on 15 Jan 09. Lots of things keeping me occupied up till that time.
ii) 60 factory visits
iii) 1 Bussiness and Consultation Session with Exporters, Pahang & Terengganu sometime in October
iv) 5 briefings and clinics in the meantime.
v) Ad hoc thingy - will cropped up once in a while, of that I am very sure.

I have also created another webpage specially for MATRADE Wilayah Timur activities, www.matradewilayahtimur.blogspot.com

This webpage would not only contributed by me, but also my staffs as well as the practical students who would be joining us.. first batch in January and second in April. I think the move is timely especially it is hard, even for me to have information on companies in the East Coast. Well, the content might be similar from time to time, but I think both websites will complement each others.

Well, cherios! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments: