Saturday, December 13, 2008

Too Busy...

Well.. have to comment a bit about my life in the past few weeks.. what can I say? Seems like the 24 hours day is not enough.. too much to do, so little time, I would like to post soo much, my experiance in INTRADE 2008, my PTK course, the African countries seminar, but as I said soo much to do.. so little time...

Even today, I have to finished off my SKT.. my Work Programme for next year (which I will upload soon).. not to say tomorrow's there's an interview for PAR... and I need to start on Kertih's Plastic Park Report.

Oh, had to say, I got good result for my EMBA, Management Accounting & Organisational Behavior (Both As) and Marketing Management (tough lecturer, Dr. Shukri - picture above at A-)... I had aimed for 4 flat but 3.89 is not bad either, alhamdulillah...

Anyway, just before I forgot, would upload my SKT subject for presentation on Branding in lieu of the marketing plan assignment which is confidential as it involved the company directly, hmmm...

No comments: