Monday, October 6, 2008

To Do List

I have been thinking last night on a few things to do on this blog.

Firstly, I will do a special sessions on the companies that I have visited in ECER. Though some have their own website, most don't maybe these companies are not too IT savvy. Maybe this will evolve in time especially the cost of maintaining a website is cheaper now and it is a great medium for reaching more audience both locally and internationally.

Secondly, I will be getting practical students in Jan next year. I am thinking to assign them each to do a special industry profile and also maintaining the websites in searching for these industries. They would also need to translate their findings in Bahasa Malaysia especially those that incorporates more information on how Malaysian firms can penetrate the global market. Three assignments for these students would be:
- Oil and Gas Sector;
- Batik and Traditional Handicrafts; and
- Food and Beverages

These students would need to post their findings in their own special blog that I will create for them which in turn will be linked to this website. Hope that the effort will go on even though I expired my three years term here in Terengganu. Amen.

No comments: